Support and giving
Although our primary responsibility as a church is the area around us, we take an interest in and provide support for mission partners elsewhere.
We believe that mission should be supported by interest, regular prayer and money.
Individually members of our fellowship support a diverse collection of mission causes.
However as a fellowship, we have three specific mission partners that we try to support as a fellowship.
David & Sharon Morgan
With Wycliffe Bible Translators, based at Horsleys Green in Buckinghamshire.
Daniel and Helen Chae
Leading a church planting school, Amnos Ministries, in Brentwood , Essex.
Please visit their site for activities open to visitors.
Eastbury church is self-financing and depends on the regular gifts of its members.
We encourage members of the congregation to join one of our regular giving schemes and give either by standing order or by using the regular giving envelopes. This enables us to reclaim Gift Aid from HM Revenue and Customs where appropriate.
We operate with set of financial principles, which are:
· Commitment to Jesus Christ should come before commitment to giving to the church.
· Generous giving is a natural response to God’s love and a sign of an individual’s spiritual health.
· We expect God to meet our needs as a body, largely through the giving of church members.
· Finance is a proper subject for personal counselling and for occasional public teaching in services.
· We believe it is right to encourage people to give a proportion of their income regularly to God's work both here and elsewhere.
If you require more information contact our treasurer, Roger Cooper on the church email address email@example.com.